One hundred and ten pounds. That's my goal. Can I do it? Of course! Will I do it? Hell, yes!
My name is Kristin. I am 16 years old, and I will be 17 in March. I currently weigh 134lbs and, as I said before, my goal weight is 110lbs. That's 24 pounds that I need to shed.
Why am I doing this? Easy. I'm sick of the pains I get in my knees, I'm sick of wearing the clothes "that fit", instead of the clothes I want to wear, and I don't want terrible arthritis down the road. It's also my New Year's resolution. :)
So that's why, every week (probably Friday, cuz it's the day I'm least busy), I'm going to weigh-in and share my progress. :) I'm also going to share some tips that I come up with or come across. And if anyone ever needs any help or motivation, feel free to comment! You aren't alone!
Good luck, all!
-Kristin ♥
good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! :D
ReplyDelete