Start weight: 134lbs
Last weigh-in: 131.5lbs
This weeks weigh-in: 131.5lbs
Weight loss to date: 2.5lbs
I didn't lose any this week, but I didn't gain any either, so that's good. I am, however, noticing a big difference in how my pants fit. Normally when I pull my pants on fresh from the hanger (not after a day of wearing them...yes I wear my pants more than one day before washing them), they're quite a bit snug. This week especially, I noticed that when I put on my jeans fresh from the hanger, they were too big! The exact same pair of jeans fit when I got back from my trip to the Caribbean over Spring Break! :D
Last week's goals:
Exercise 3 times in the next 7 days: Failed. I only exercised twice...Sunday and Tuesday. I exercised this morning though.
Lose 2 pounds: Failed...but as I mentioned before, my pants are noticeably larger. I think what's happening is I'm losing fat and gaining muscle.
3. Keep on top of all of my schoolwork and choir, as well as have time for my wonderful boyfriend. :) : Passed! Mind you, I didn't really get any homework...oh well!
This week's goals:
Same as last week. I've already exercised once this week (today...this post should have been done yesterday).
-Kristin ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment