Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weigh-In Number 4

I forgot to weigh in last week...So I'm doing it early this week.

Unfortunately, due to exams and my absurd amount of homework, I was not able to exercise at ALL. Like, seriously, the most exercise I got was on Tuesday, when I walked to the xray clinic with my boyfriend (he was a klutz) and then later when I literally ran all the way to his house from mine (yeah...five minutes). The run felt good, actually.

So, due to my inactiveness and stress, I ate a lot and exercised a little. Therefore, I'm back up to 134lbs. Oh well. I've got a new semester coming up and hopefully a new job coming too, so I'll have to stay on top of things more.

Until next time,
-Kristin ♥

PS. Okay, NOW I'm going to go finish my homework! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment